Biker Shorts - Birds of Paradise
Meet the ultimate short for practice and pavement: the biker short, made in our signature soft compressive fabric, with a high waist and 4-way stretch that moves with you. Equal parts forward and functional. This is the perfect go-to item to mix-and-match with your outfit preferences. We’ve incorporated contrast contouring panels to give you that perfect figure-shaping effect.
Features / Details
- Made from premium recycled fabric
- Compressive 4-way stretch
- Soft to the touch
- Mid-thigh length
- High-waisted with broad waistband
- Contrast contouring panels; figure shaping
- Flatlock seams
Fabric Composition: 75% RECYCLED Polyester 25% Elastane
MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA from imported sustainable fabrics
Cold gentle machine or hand wash (maximum of 30 degrees); wash with like colours; wash inside out; dry in shade; do not use fabric softener or bleach; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean or iron
Size Options: Extra Small-Small (UK 8) (EU 36); Medium (UK 10) (EU 38); Large-Extra Large (UK 12) (EU 40)
Model Wears: Size Small
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free standard shipping on orders over R1000, anything under this amount will be charged and automatically calculated according to your delivery address.
- Standard delivery: 1-2 working days to main centres; 3-5 working days to outlying areas.
- Dispatch: Mondays-Fridays, between 08:00-17:00 (SAST); not during weekends or public holidays.
- The courier company (DHL) offers an insurance/shipping protection option.
- Click & Collect from our local branch – Boutique House, 74 Main Road, Paarl, Western Cape, 7646, South Africa.
- Allow 48 hours from date of purchase, Mondays-Fridays, for prepping your order.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
- The DHL delivery fee will be applied to all orders, irrespective of value, for deliveries outside the South African Borders.
- Depending on an order's final destination, we expect delivery to take between 3-5 business days (excluding customs clearance).
- Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. N3YH is legally required to declare the full dollar value paid on international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
- DHL Contact Number - Paarl & Stellenbosch: +27 21 872 4717
- SMS +44 7720 33 44 55
- You may track your order via E-Track - email@example.com
- Please contact our customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS We do not accept returns or exchanges due to hygienic reasons. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect.
Click here for more info