Privacy Statement of TW Eco-Luxe GMBH t/a N3YH and its subsidiaries<
Purpose of this statement<
In our continued pursuit of earning your trust and our belief that integrity should form the foundation of everything we do, TW Eco-Luxe GMBH and its subsidiaries are committed to demonstrate our group’s compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA) and treat your personal information as confidential.
Collection of personal information<
We process your personal information directly from you, in the course of providing our services to you or your entity, and in conducting general communication with us, including in the course of applying for a job with us.
In addition, we may also collect information from you when you visit our website or any of our social media platforms, and when you subscribe to any of our publications.
In compliance with Regulations issued in terms of the Disaster Management Act, we will also collect certain information from you when you visit our office.
What personal information do we process?<
In general, we will collect your personal information in so far that it is necessary to protect your legitimate interest or carry out our obligations in terms of our contract with you. Examples of the personal information that we may collect are as follows:
- An identifying number such as an ID number/Passport number or Company Registration number.
- Contact details such as an e-mail address, physical address and postal address.
- Education and employment history when you apply for a job.
- Financial information.
- Correspondence of a private or confidential nature.
In certain instances, we may also need to collect what is known as special personal information, such as biometric information, to fulfil our mandate.
In general, we do not process the personal information of children. We are however required in certain instances to do so by law and will only process the information subject to the conditions as set out in POPIA.
We may be required to share your personal information with third parties if:
- The law requires it.
- We have obtained your consent to do it.
- In order to comply with our duties in terms of our contract with you.
- On request from regulatory authorities.
- The third parties may include, depending on which subsidiary in the group you are dealing with:
- Product providers, such as banks.
- The Financial Sector Conduct Authority, the Financial Intelligence Centre and the Information Regulator of South Africa.
- Services providers.
- Third party operators.
- Verification agencies.
Where we do engage with third parties we will ensure, to the extent required by applicable law, that they only process your personal information in line with the conditions set out in POPIA and that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
Transborder information flows<
We may need to transfer your personal information to parties outside of South Africa in order to comply with our contractual agreement with you. We are however required to ensure that the party to whom the information is being transferred is subject to law, has internal policies in place or agreements that provide for protection of personal information in a similar way as POPIA.
In terms of POPIA you have certain rights in respect of the personal information we processed:
- You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- You can request us to correct or update your personal information.
- You can object to the way we process your personal information.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. This is, however, subject to our obligation in terms of certain legislation to keep record of the information collected for a longer period.
- You can complain to us about the way we process your personal information. If we cannot resolve your complaint, you can submit a compliant to the Information Regulator of South Africa.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information we hold. This is to prevent the loss, damage, destruction, or unlawful access to your personal information.
If we, on reasonable grounds believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your personal information, we will notify you and the Information Regulator, unless the Information Regulator or the responsible investigating authority instructs us otherwise.
Our website uses cookie technology. When you visit our website, cookies are placed on your device. You can alter your settings to prevent the automatic acceptance. If you choose not to accept cookies, this may disable some features of our website. The information collected may be about your device or your preferences and browsing habits.
Our website may also have links to websites or platforms that we do not operate and for which privacy and security policies we are not responsible. Please familiarize yourself with the privacy and security policies of these websites and platforms.
Right to change the privacy statement<
Please take note that we may review and update this statement from time to time for any of the following reasons:
- Changes in legislation and regulatory requirements;
- Changes in technology that impact the way we process your personal information;
- To promote fairness and plain language principles;
- Any other reason that TW Eco-Luxe GMBH may deem to be reasonable and necessary.
- The latest version will be published on our website and replaces any previous versions.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this statement and the exercise if your rights in terms of POPIA at the following address:
The Information Officer
TW Eco-Luxe GMBH t/a N3YH
74 Main Road
The contact details of the Information Regulator are as follows:
The Information Regulator (SA)
27 Stiemens Street,
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org