Baby Romper - Birds of Paradise
Your baby daughter will be looking and feeling oh-so-pretty in our loungewear baby rompers. It features a rounded neckline with a press-studs neckline opening, short sleeves, and short-length legs. To create the perfect ‘mommy-and-me’ look, pair it with our matching ladies loungewear sets! The whimsical, nature-inspired prints, along with the ultra-soft bamboo fabric, will have your little lady looking adorable!
Features / Details
- Made from natural, eco-friendly bamboo fabric
- Ultra soft, silky smooth fabric; cooling effect
- Press-studs opening along front neckline and inside leg seams
- Short sleeved
- Short-length legs
- Regular fit
Fabric Composition: 95% Bamboo; 5% Elastane
MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA from imported sustainable fabrics
Cold gentle machine or hand wash (maximum of 30 degrees); wash with like colours; wash inside out; dry in shade; do not use fabric softener or bleach; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean or iron
Size Options: 0-3 months; 3-6 months; 6-9 months; 9-12 months
Product photos: Size 9-12 months
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free standard shipping on orders over R1000, anything under this amount will be charged and automatically calculated according to your delivery address.
- Standard delivery: 1-2 working days to main centres; 3-5 working days to outlying areas.
- Dispatch: Mondays-Fridays, between 08:00-17:00 (SAST); not during weekends or public holidays.
- The courier company (DHL) offers an insurance/shipping protection option.
- Click & Collect from our local branch – Boutique House, 74 Main Road, Paarl, Western Cape, 7646, South Africa.
- Allow 48 hours from date of purchase, Mondays-Fridays, for prepping your order.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
- The DHL delivery fee will be applied to all orders, irrespective of value, for deliveries outside the South African Borders.
- Depending on an order's final destination, we expect delivery to take between 3-5 business days (excluding customs clearance).
- Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. N3YH is legally required to declare the full dollar value paid on international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
- DHL Contact Number - Paarl & Stellenbosch: +27 21 872 4717
- SMS +44 7720 33 44 55
- You may track your order via E-Track - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact our customer service email address: email@example.com.
RETURNS We do not accept returns or exchanges due to hygienic reasons. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect.
Click here for more info